Call: (713) 955-7972
What our patients have to say:
- "I have been seeing Dr. Ford for about 3 years now. At first it was for regular adjustments and a bad back. However, after I tore a meniscus and visited a PT with little success I turned to Dr. Ford. Within 2 visits of ARP wave therapy and my leg (knee) feels great!!"
- "Our pitching coach referred us to Dr. Ford, who has a reputation for working with baseball players, and he understands proper mechanics. He has greatly changed my flexibility, which has translated into increased velocity and less stress on my elbow and shoulder. Great suggestions on exercises in between treatments. Would highly recommend him."
- "I've been aware of the benefit of chiropractic care, especially if you're an athlete, for many years. I've seen some of the best in the business and had amazing care over the last 20 or so years, but Dr Ford is a cut above. He is highly knowledgeable and his dedication to not only care, but recovery, is outstanding. He wants you as a patient, but doesn't want to keep you as a patient. He works diligently to get you back to peak performance. I couldn't recommend him more."
- "When I first saw Dr. Ford I'd already been to 3 Chiropractors for issues with my shoulder and arm (they didn't help) and I was getting desperate. He knew what was wrong right off an proceeded to fix my issue. Since then I've seen him for other issues and he is VERY knowledgeable about what he does. He has my trust which is more valuable to me in a health care provider than anything. I actually credit him with my turnaround in my overall health."
- "Dr. Ford is a true professional. He takes the time to fully treat issues I have mostly as a result of sports. He does this with focused muscle work and adjustments and always gives me simple stretches/exercises to continue my treatment between visits."
- "Our go to chiropractor! I have seen chiropractors for 30 years and Dr. Ford spends more time on your issues than any others I have seen. All my kiddos love him too!"
- "I would definitely recommend Dynamic Spine & Performance!! Dr Ford is very professional explains what he’s doing, what the patient needs and doesn’t need for a faster recovery. As a CrossFit athlete I went to go see Dr Ford with hip and shoulder pain. I thought for sure I was done and he would tell me like all other did to lay off CrossFit for a while. But that was not the case, he gave me some alternative exercises and had me pain free in just two sessions so I was able to get back doing what I love!! I will forever be great full to him!! Thank you!"
- "Wonderful!! I've made remarkable improvements with my visits with Dr. Ford."
- "Dr Ford has looked after all my injuries from Crossfit the last 2 years. Always solved each issue and a true professional with sincere advice each time."
- "Dr Ford is AWESOME! Cured my Sciatic nerve pain! I thought I was going to be hurting forever. Dr Ford fixed me up, couldn't be happier with his service and treatment"
- "Dr. Ford is the best chiropractor I’ve ever been to. I suffered from lower back pain for years and I saw a chiropractor regularly in Utah. When I moved here, my Dad recommended Dr. Ford. After a few visits, I felt better than I had in over a year! I also appreciate how practical he is and the exercises he assigns me to maintain the adjustments he has made. Keep up the great work Dr. Ford!"
- "I have seen chiropractors for 30 years and I am so glad to have found Dr. Ford. He is the best with sports injuries!"
- "Highly recommend Dr. Ford. As an active black belt in Brazilian jiu jitsu and a paratrooper, i put my body through a lot and Dr. Ford keeps me ready for the fight."
- "We call him Dr. Ford the Magic healer!!!! One of the nicest, honest and most knowledgeable chiropractors out there!"
Call: (713) 955-7972